Premier in the News
"Premier, More than just a Name"
-a recent article from Canaan Baptist Church NewsletterRead More
"Premier Donates Cross"
-Mother Bethel A.M.E. ChurchRead More
- AIA (American Institute of Architects)
- APT (Association for Preservation Technologies)
- BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association)
- ICRI (International Concrete Repair Institute)
- Partners for Sacred Places
- SWRI (Sealants, Waterproofing and Restoration Institute)
Premier Safety Program
Every project begins with a Premier Safety Program. Premier Building Restoration integrates this philosophy into every aspect of our projects. Our employees are the lifeblood of our organization. Safety is #1 concern - for our company and for yours. That is why our staff is OSHA certified in First Aid and have been trained in CPR. That is why we have an in-house Safety Officer on staff. Each project has a customized Premier Safety Plan on site at all times
We know that every project is unique. With Premier Building Restoration, peace of mind comes standard with every day we’re on the job.
- OSHA 30hr Construction Outreach Course
- CPR/AED with First Aid and (2 years)
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Scaffold Operations, Ladder use and inspection, (every 3 years) Fall Protection, Personal Protective Equipment.
- Overview of Safety Issues and Observations from Unannounced Safety Audits and Inspections, Policies and Corrective Actions discussed and taken as required.
- Right to Know/ Hazardous Communications, Electrical Safety (every 2 years)
- Man Lift/Scissor Lift Operator/User Qualification (every 3 years) Skid Loader Operator Qualification
- Confined Space Entry, Lockout/Tagout, Respiratory Protection, and Chemical Use, Storage, Transport, and (every year, each subject)
- Masonry Safety and Crane Safety (every 3 years)