THE WORK WE DID

  • St Johns Church Interior Masonry Repairs
  • Masonry Restoration inside Bell Tower
  • Stucco restoration of St. Johns Church
  • Stucco restoration of the Diocesan House
  • Stucco restoration of the Parish Hall
  • Reconstruction of the front stone wall along the sidewalk on Airy Street
  • Restoration of all stone sills, cornices, and any ornate cast stone
  • Partial re-pointing of the stone foundation around the lower exterior perimeter of the church, including the walls at the church entry

Contact Premier Building Restoration Today.

SPOTLIGHT OVERVIEW

Welcome to our spotlight series where we show you the type of buildings we work on and how we go about restoring old structures. This series features our scope of work at St. John’s Episcopal Church in Norristown, PA.

IMAGE GALLERY

HISTORY

  • St. John’s Episcopal Church was founded on Dec. 17, 1812 during a meeting with Levi Pawling and a small group of men
  • The foundation of the church was laid in 1813 and the construction was completed in 1814
  • Between 1926-1929 it went through extensive architectural and decorative changes by Edward T. Bogg, a Philadelphia native, that was financed by Father Niblo. It added a new parish house, a new rectory, organ, high altar, Baptistry and Lady chapel
  • St. John’s was the first Episcopal parish in the Montgomery County after the Revolution

ADDRESS

23 E Airy St, Norristown, PA 19401

Contact Premier Building Restoration Today.